Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Is a parental letter of consent required to leave or enter Japan for?

I think it depends on the country. In the US, if one parent is trying to fly out of the country with their child, a notarized letter of permission is required from the other parent. My church found this out when they got to the airport to go to Belize for a mission trip. Some parents were going while others stayed home with younger kids. Got to the airport and found out notarized letters were needed. So- half of the group were able to leave on time. The others had to drive back 3 hours to get letters and didn't save until later in the day. I would just check with the country

More Questions about Letter Consent Of Travel Child

Loading, please wait...