Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Can a 15 year old child that is a U.S green card holder travel to?

Im speaking somewhat from personal experience, but Im not an expert. I believe the controlling issue is whether your mother has sole (100%) custody of you, or whether she shares custody of you with your father. If its a shared custody arrangement, youll likely need the letter. The other issue is your citizenship status. As a green card holder, you are not a US citizen. What country are you a citizen of? If you are traveling back to the country of your citizenship on your countrys passport, accompanied by your mother who is also a citizen of that country, the requirements might be different. Generally, people are allowed to return home to their country of origin. It sounds like to you need to check with your own countrys embassy or councilor office too. Good luck.

More Questions about Letter Consent Of Travel Child

Loading, please wait...